Villa Ashiana is a stunning rental property located on the west coast of St Lucia. The 5 bedroom detached luxury villa enjoys an enviable panoramic view and is nestled just above the yacht haven of the magical Marigot Bay. The overlooking view of Marigot Bay is simply fabulous and has been described by author James A Michener as “the most beautiful bay in the Caribbean.” The sunsets from Villa Ashiana could not be more dramatic. Surrounded by lively bars and restaurants, Marigot is undoubtingly a special place of beauty, tranquility and a haven for those who want to simply chill and have some fun at the same time.
The gates of this rental property in St Lucia opens up to a driveway which leads to the main reception hall. The spacious open plan on the ground floor unfolds the living, dining and kitchen areas. Tastefully furnished bedrooms are located on the first floor of this rental villa, with ensuite bathrooms and air conditioning. The infinity edge pool and lovely gardens complete the villa. Housekeeping, Cook service, pool and general maintenance are included during your stay. The cook is available but must be requested 24 hours prior the said meal. The villa offers 3 days complementary cooking service during a 7 day stay. However guest will pay for the groceries. Any extra day of cooking required will cost US$40.00 per day plus the groceries. Housekeeping and general maintenance are available 3 days during a seven day stay and pool service is once a week.
LOW SEASON ( April 15 – to December 14)
- 4-5 Bedrooms (10 Persons) US$935.00 per night
- 2-3 Bedrooms (6 Persons) US$745.00 per night
- 1 Bedroom (2 Persons) US$580.00 per night
HIGH SEASON (December 15 to April 14, )
- 4-5 Bedrooms (10 Persons) US$1210.00 per night
- 2-3 Bedrooms (6 Persons) US$935.00 per night
- 1 Bedroom (2 Persons) US$660.00 per night
– We had a fantastic time at Ashiana and loved the view of Marigot Bay- especially from the pool! We were looked after beautifully by Ruth and had some great excursions. Snorkeling and climbed the Pitons, enjoyed a mud bath and went sailing! Thank You! – AL, SUE, Caroline, Tobias & Genevieve /January 2017.
– We loved Marigot Bay especially Juliettas, Rainforest Hideaway and the view from the house. Pat cooked us several delicious meals and Ruth kept the house sparkling. Lenny at the dock was very helpful as was Cheryl the house Manager- Mc Carthy’s/ February 2017.
– Wonderful home for a family vacation. Thanks much!!- Kent & Sharon Chappel February 2017
– We really loved our stay at Ashiana and the view was amazing! The pool was our favorite and many memories were made on the island. Ruth was so incredibly kind and so were many of the locals. Thank you for an amazing trip we will never forget! – Victoria, Eleanor, Ava, Shirley & Matthew/ March 2017