Ensconced in the Southern extremity of the Island, Anse Besson is bounded, interestingly, in the North and South, by the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea.
All essential services are available in this attractively remote location.
Characterized by an irregular shaped vacant lot covered with short trees and shrub the area measures 13.5 acres and is accessible via a motorable road from the Northern boundary. The land is elevated and slopes moderately in diverse directions.
The property offers a panoramic view of the surrounding lands, the sea and ocean, the Vieux Fort Light House, Vieux Fort Town and the Hewanorra Airport. The Pitons to the North West are also visible from the lot.
- The property may accommodate a potential marina on the Caribbean side of the property
- Construction of condominiums or and / or Villas
- Prime Development Land for Restaurants and Spas, with a panoramic sea views
- Choice location with views of the Atlantic and the Caribbean sea.
- Site has easy access to utility services.
- Area leading up to the property is well developed with adequate pave road access. It is also an exclusive development zone in the South of the Island.
Price: $ 5,000,000 USD
- Area (sq. ft.) : 588060 sq. ft.
- There are not any comments here. Be the first one to leave comments!